Saturday, November 7, 2020

Welcome to my blog site!

I know I've already written 3 or 4 blogs on this site but I want to make this my "official" welcome to my blog! 

 

 

The biggest reason I want to make this one an official "opening" is because if you look around my site the pictures are finally adjusted, the header is adjusted, the banner looks good and I've added all my stories but 2. Cheer Fight: Shego's Revenge & College Spring Break.

 

** I will add those stories here soon! **

 

I will also add pics I bought from other artists too. 

 

This blog site was made for 1 big reason, as a backup to FanFiction.net.

 

I've been using FanFiction.Net since 2017. My first story on that site (Cheer Fight) has OVER 95,000 views! EVERYBODY uses that site for FanFiction. 

 

Yes, I know there are other fan fiction sites out there like Adult-FanFiction and WattPad but let's be honest...FanFictionNet is the #1 site for fan fiction. It's like YouTube vs Vimeo. Vimeo is another source for videos but YouTube is #1 and FanFiction.Net is #1 for Fan Fiction. I would be stupid to STOP using it all together. 

 

So this website (this blog) is a backup for all my stories past, present and future. If something ever goes wrong with FanFiction you (my fans) can still read my stories here.

 

As an incentive to get people to follow me I've added Chapter 1 of my NEWEST Kim Possible Fan Fiction - Cheer Fight Fantasy!  


You can ONLY read Chapter 1 HERE on this blog. NOT FanFiction.Net! 

 

Well, not yet! Yes, I will add that story to FanFiction.Net but not until January! So enjoy the sneak peak!

 

PLEASE...follow this blog. There is a lot more to come.

 

Chris Palmer X

 

3 comments:

  1. FanFiction is a good place to put you're stories but it's ALWAYS better to have your OWN site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you do an Danny Phantom stories?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pressing on the "Here" to read the story but it doesn't do anything. Do I need to be on my computer?

    ReplyDelete