Thursday, November 19, 2020

Thank you for over 25 followers!

Thank you for over 25 followers!

As I promised I have now updated the newest story Cheer Fight Fantasy with Ch. 2.  


As some of you know, to get more followers here on my new blog, I posted Ch. 1 of my newest Kim Possible fanfiction - Cheer Fight Fantasy. Now that I have OVER 25 followers I posted Ch. 2!

 

However, this blog site was made for 1 big reason, as a backup to FanFiction.net.

 

I've been using FanFiction.Net since 2017. My first story on that site (Cheer Fight) has OVER 95,000 views! EVERYBODY uses that site for FanFiction. 


So this website (this blog) is just a backup for all my stories past, present and future. If something ever goes wrong with FanFiction you (my fans) can still read my stories here.

 

As an incentive to get people to follow my blog I've added Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 of my NEWEST Kim Possible Fan Fiction - Cheer Fight Fantasy! 

 

Here's my NEW request. If I get 50 followers (Yep, that's right. All I'm asking for is 50! As of today I have 36 so I don't have far to go.) I'll post chapter 3.

 

Please keep in mind I won't post this story on FanFiction.net until January! So if you follow my blog here you'll get a sneak peek, BEFORE it goes up on FF. Net. 

 

Heck, if I see my fans are really enjoying reading this story HERE first I might post all the chapters on my blog before I post them on FF.net. So far you can read chapters 1 & 2. Will you be able to read Ch. 3 before Christmas? We'll see!

 

So help me get to 50. 

 

Thanks.

 

Chris Palmer X

 

No comments:

Post a Comment