Friday, November 6, 2020

FanFiction is FINALLY WORKING!

 A friend of mind just told me that FanFiction.net is FINALLY working again. 



YEAH!!!!

As I stated in my last blog...this website (this blog) is just a "backup" to my stories. So please view all 10 chapters of Shego's Game on FanFiction.Net. It will bost the viewership if you read it over there. 

Currently (11 / 6 / 2020) that story has over 7,000 views on FF. 

If you want to read it on FanFiction CLICK HERE: Shego's Game

But of course you can also read that story here on this blog too.

I recently added Cheer Fight and Cheer Fight: Brother's Blackmail too to my blog as well. I'll add more of my past stories to this blog as I update this site.

Thanks again for being patient and thanks for reading my stories.

Chris Palmer X

Friend me on FACEBOOK HERE: Chris Palmer X on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter HERE: Chris on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment