Friday, May 21, 2021

I like light bondage!

As most of you know I'm a writer. I love writing stories. 

If you've read any of my stories you know there is a central theme throughout most of them. Bondage.

I like light bondage.

For example, the cover to my internet famous comic - Cheer Fight.

 
Kim is handcuffed and as you know from the story Bonnie makes her suck cock through a glory hole.
 
Or here are a few drawings from my friend DisaneyFanSL.


 

 

The point I'm trying to make here is I've seen some very scary bondage pics. Painful nipple piercing, whipping, and anal sex where the poor girls ass is stretched out so much it looks disguising.  

Yes, I enjoy bondage sex. I enjoy seeing girls (especially Kim Possible) tied up and being forced to have sex. But I DO NOT like extreme pain. 

Ok...that's all. Rant done. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment