Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Hello 2021

 Hello 2021!

Hello to all of my new followers here on my blog. This update is to let you know I updated my latest story - Cheer Fight Fantasy - on my blog with Chapter 5!

Like I said before, I will update THIS blog with chapters BEFORE I put the newest chapter on FanFiction.net.

 Oh, and speaking of FanFiction.net...

As of today 1 / 15 / 2021 I posted 3 chapters on FanFiction.net and it's gotten over 250 views already. I haven't even hit the hard core stuff yet!

Anyway, if you want to read the story on FanFiction.net here is the link:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13784433/1/Cheer-Fight-Fantasy

Keep in mind you can read the first 5 chapters HERE in my blog and only the first 3 on FF.net. However, I do have more followers on FF.net. lol

Thanks all for now. 

 

More to come soon!


Chris


 

No comments:

Post a Comment